Sunday, December 16, 2012

Snow on the Other Side Of The Pond


There's snow on the pond! (The infamous pond of 'News From The Other Side Of The Pond) Check my brother's twitter account for a video of me 'tweeting' about the snow.


Last night, nostalgic and missing Chiang Mai, I ordered dinner from one of Boise's Thai restaurant, Chiang Mai House. 

The didn't have cow soi (and didn't even know what it was because none of them were Thai). The pad see euw was not delicious, and the som tham, which was supposed to be a little bit spicy, was so spicy that I couldn't even eat it. But the satay was delicious. Also, American Thai portions are HUGE!


And, the accomplishment of the week, I installed a motion sensor light in the hallway.   3 trips to the hardware store, 1 to the neighbor for a voltmeter, 40 trips to the circuit breaker, and it works!


See the video.


In other news, my dad bought a 55in TV so that "Grandma can watch 'youtubes' of kittens jumping in and out of baskets." - Mom

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Thai Cuisine on Overland? It's our favorite. They do gluten free for me! But I don't know how authentic it is. :)

    ReplyDelete