Monday, November 12, 2012

My Week: In Animals


Last week I ate frogs. They are delicious.


You can't really tell from this photo, but this spider is about the size of a face. A really, really big face. But not dangerous, I was assured.


And saw a cute monkey.


This week I played with a cute monkey.


And got attacked by a cobra.


Let me be clear. I was not antagonizing the snake. I was far away, peacefully observing it in its natural habitat. I was walking carefully and well aware of him from far away (I also didn't know it was a cobra until after the video or I might not have stuck around). That being said, from now on I will obey when Thais urge me not to go places where there are snakes. In fact I've promised to obey everything that my Thai sister says from now on.

But it was a little bit the most exciting thing that happened this weekend (probably just because I slept through the earthquake Sunday. Or that would have been exciting too!)

1 comment:

  1. Miss Woo. Reality check. You are not Steve Irwin!(Mm)

    ReplyDelete